We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Venturi Scrubbers. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Venturi scrubbers are wet scrubbers that use a change in gas velocity to shear liquid streams into tiny target droplets into which particulate and soluble gases are transferred. Venturi scrubbers are used where the collected product can be handled wet.
They are often used on processes, such as calciners and dryers, wherein the blow-down from the scrubber can be returned to a wet portion of the process. They can also handle the heavy dust loadings, which can occur from these sources.
Scrubber Consist of Venturi, droplet separator, recirculation tank, Centrifugal fan, Recirculation pump, Pipe lines, Spray nozzle/s, interconnecting ducts, Valves, gauges etc.
1. Commonly used on product dryers and Calciners where there is a wet stage.
2. Agricultural product rotary dryers are often equipped with primary product collecting cyclones, which are followed by Venturi scrubbers.
3. Grinding, milling (wet), mulling, and other operations that generate dust often use Venturi scrubbers for particulate control.
4. Boilers such as those firing bagasse or bark are often equipped with Venturi scrubbers.
5. Some metallurgic furnaces are equipped with higher energy Venturi scrubbers because the particles generated are smaller.